(that happened this week)
1. Went to the pumpkin patch.
2. Finally had a rainy day!
3. Mom made baked mostaccioli for Dad’s birthday dinner. Yum!
4. Spending the weekend in Chicago with all my college friends (more on this later).
5. Moved to a new office at work and am loving the sunlight, open space and new people.
Let’s hear it – what are your five?
To go along with my recent post about gratitude, I would like to start occasionally posting about five good things that happen throughout my day that I am thankful for. Here goes my first attempt:
1. It’s not Monday.
2. Was able to grab dinner with the boyfriend.
3. The September issue of all the fashion magazines is out and I was able to stop at the store and stock up on my reading material.
4. The Commissary at work was closed down for getting a “C” rating, which is pretty gross, but the good news is we now have amazing food trucks coming each day until it reopens. I’m such a fat kid.
5. I get to sleep on freshly washed sheets tonight.
Your turn. What were five good things about your day??